Ready to get started using Box? View the Tutorials, FAQs, and other items in the right-side menu.
Box Training Options:
- In-Person Box Trainings are now available for registration through Learn@Work, and can be found by searching ‘Using WUSTL Box’.
- Box Basics: Training Slides are a great resource for simple self-help.
- Departmental or team training (for 30 people or more) is also available, email your requests to email@example.com.
- Box University is in-depth online training offered directly from Box. You can access Box University using the following steps:
- Access the Box training page here.
- Select a training class
- When prompted to login, select Use Single Sign On (SSO)
- Enter in your University email address (@wustl.edu address)
- Click Authorize